Full Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, "we" and "us" means Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited. The address from which we provide these online services is Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited, 40 Manchester Street, London, W1U 7LL. “The Website” refers to www.tworldba.co.uk
Access to the Website and content
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products, services, business, franchise, property or other opportunity featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice before buying anything advertised on the website.
- We are continually improving the Website, so specifications or design changes may be made at any time. We shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Website up to date but information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
- We try to ensure that pictures on the Website are as accurate as possible, but there are technical limitations outside of our control that may result in slight variations in colour and texture between the pictures originally uploaded and the pictures displayed. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy or image rights of the pictures uploaded by our advertisers.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, remove or limit access to any information on the Website. We will provide notice of this if it affects your personal data, in accordance with applicable UK law.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of any other sites to which the Website links. We also cannot assume responsibility for the content or availability of advertisements placed on our website.
- The copyright in the material contained in the Website, together with its design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software belongs to Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited, its advertisers or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- If you are an advertiser, you shall retain ownership of all copyright in data you submit to the Website. You grant us a world-wide exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology, although our best efforts are made to ensure that this remains the case.
Exclusion of liability for suppliers' goods and services
We promote a number of suppliers on the Website and offer you the opportunity to buy goods and services from those suppliers through the Website. We can accept no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers. Any goods or services which are not stated to be provided by us are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control and you should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those goods or services before contracting with the supplier. The suppliers will be supplying on their own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before placing an order.
User name and password
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable. You can change your password whenever you wish via the self- service online tools.
- Your username and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your username and password and any payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
Data submitted by users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in condition 4 above (Exclusions of liability) apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary. If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
Termination of the relationship between you and the Website
- We may terminate your access to the Website and the services within it at any stage.
- If you wish to have your details deleted from the Website, you must make this request in writing, either by email or by post.
- All disclaimers and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement, irrespective of the reason for termination.
Scope of advertisements
The content of the Website is directed solely at those who access the site from the United Kingdom. We make no representation or warranty that any goods referred to in the Website are available or are otherwise suitable for use outside the United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights (if appropriate) as a consumer.
Matters outside our control
We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this agreement for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
E-mail, user name and password
E-mails to you shall be to the address(es) you specify to us. You agree to give us an accurate and valid e-mail address. You agree to notify us of any changes to your email address or other personal data such as surname or home address.
- All information and services on tworldba.co.uk are focused on helping people buy and sell businesses and franchises. You should only contact an advertiser advertising on this website if you have a genuine interest in purchasing the business, property, franchise, product or service being offered. Use of this website to collect information on, or make contact with persons for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to making contact to offer your or any third party's goods or services, or otherwise seeking to solicit business in any way is strictly forbidden.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website.
- If we fail to enforce a right under this agreement, that failure will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- If you have a complaint about us or the Website, you agree to contact us in writing, either via email or by post.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your use of the website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of us. We do not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising on the website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users based on any information, opinions or advice contained on the website. In addition, any advertisements on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website or us.
Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited gives no warranties, either expressed or implied, in respect of any content on this site. In no event shall Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content of this site. Transworld Business Advisors UK Limited is reliant on its advertisers to report changes and availability of the content for sale on tworldba.co.uk. If you respond to any advertisement on the site, you will be entering into direct correspondence with the advertiser. Tworldba.co.uk can accept no responsibility for any action that follows an enquiry.